PROCUREMENT OFFICER Jobs In Sharjah | MENA-Water
About the job
- Identify potential suppliers to secure cost-effective sources.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers to negotiate for the best terms.
- Monitor supplier performance in terms of on-time delivery, quality and cost.
- Establish key performance measurements to evaluate the purchasing process.
- Ensure the material purchased is in accordance with its technical/mechanical specifications, including quality, delivery timeline and terms & conditions.
- Monitor open orders and follow up with suppliers to ensure delivery is on time.
- Support costing activities in the tender stage and follow through in the execution phase.
- Coordinate with project personnel on project procurement activities.
- Generate monthly purchasing reports for team review.
- Coordinate local and overseas delivery.
- Maintain and update the approved supplier list. Liaise with local and overseas suppliers.
- Support objectives of supply chain management on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to measure and control Overdue Orders, Backlogs, Vendor Performance, and other agreed strategic Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensure all purchase order confirmations are reviewed accurately and logged into the ERP(IPACK) system.
- Perform administrative functions such as scheduling meetings and executing miscellaneous data extraction in the IPACK system.
- Investigate discrepancies in all orders to resolve delivery and invoicing issues.
- Track and maintain inventory, perform month-end reconciliation, monitor the ageing of inventory, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Evaluate Supply chain processes continually to improve quality and time/cost efficiency.
- Coordinate between sales/project departments and customs and logistics departments.
- Review and monitor the delivery and payment terms mentioned in the IPO
- Representation in internal and external ISO audits.
- Prepare L.P.O/I.P. O in IPACK and send it to the supplier.
Qualification & Experience
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/industrial in the related field.
Minimum Experience: 2 – 5 years post-qualification experience in a structured, progressive corporate environment.
Key Generic Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and documentation.
- Knowledge of equipment and mechanical works.
- Having excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and any relevant ERP system
- Good Oral & Written English is a must & Arabic – Preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|