Procurement/Logistics Administrator Jobs In Dubai | NOV
About the job
Procurement/Logistics Administrator required on Temporary assignment (6 months) in JAFZA with hands-on Freight forwarding experience of 2-3 years preferably with regard to the type of goods of the oil and gas industry. Additionally, support the Procurement team in PO creation and expediting.
- Launch Inquiries to Freight Forwarders
- Carry out the Freight Forwarder qualification process.
- Coordination of commercial/contractual clarifications.
- Generate Orders.
- Ensure smooth movement of goods from manufacturing locations to the sites as required.
- Review Transportation Documents prepared by Vendors / Freight Forwarders.
- Coordinate with Customs Authorities for clearance of goods.
- Good experience in handling Oversized Dimensional cargo with good knowledge of the various Statutory permissions required.
- Organize clarification meetings.
- Establish and update in real-time the Procurement systems w.r.t. transportation status.
- Inter-Departmental coordination/expediting.
- Vendor ranking
- To develop new strategies to economize Transportation Costs.
- Must exhibit very strong qualities of the Procurement Code of Ethics.
- Experience in Procurement Software platforms such as Oracle is preferred.
- Must be a multi-tasker who can support the various Procurement activities not limited to Logistics
- Strong negotiation skills, good technical knowledge, and ability to interface with Freight Forwarders and Client representatives, as well as with the Project teams within the organization.
- Good commercial understanding; ability to ensure that budget and profit goals of company are met.
- Good communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- Availability for international postings and/or business trips international experience,
- Hands-on Freight forwarding experience of 2-3 years
- Preferable experience in goods of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Woking knowledge in supporting the Procurement team for PO creations and expediting.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Dot Net Developer Jobs In Dubai | DC Consultants
- Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Careers (DIB Careers) – Latest Opportunities