Procurement Executive Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 155527
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
Manage assigned spend categories of annual spend in line with the guidelines in the policy, co-ordinate with the UAE based and International Business Units, with their Business Finance & with Corporate Shared Services, Handle Procure 2 Pay operations on SAP/ Ariba for self-owned categories and on behalf of assigned team colleagues, Source and Develop new vendors, Manage assigned vendor relationships, Conduct Spend analysis, conduct sourcing of FM & Projects related to CAPEX & OPEX in nature.
What You Will Do
Deliver Cost efficiency & more value for money
- Negotiate overall savings in the range of 5%-10%, negotiate on non-financial parameters such as Payment Terms, Warranty etc.
Ensure to adhere the procurement process inline to Procurement policy
- Ensuring RFQ / RFP is floated to all prequalified vendors
- Ensuring the same information is communicated to all vendors equally to ensure fair competition.
Effectively evaluates commercial proposal
- Evaluate and analysis suppliers, vendors commercial proposal by using effective methods of price comparison
- Support with the technical evaluation process of acceptable bids.
- Effectively supports with the preparation of award recommendations for suppliers with coordination of Business units.
Source new and manage competitive vendors
- Create and maintain good relationships with the vendors/ supplies.
- Ensure minimum number of quotations received per project in line with procurement policy.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development .
- A periodic market research is done to stay abreast on new products, equipment and services emerging in the market.
Ensure Operational efficiency
- Time taken to approve PR/ PO in the system
- Overall turn around time to close a purchasing request.
- Cataloguing of repeated spends
Effective internal customer relationship management
- Timely & professional communication with the team & business peers
- Timely generation/ updating of management report(s)
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed .
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT related Procurement/ Administration/ Finance
- Previous hands on experience in dealing with vendors (quotations, payments, reconciliations)
- Hands on experience in General Procurement and CAPEX and material purchases
- Knowledge on Automotive procurement will be preferred
About The Team
The role will report to the Process and Compliance Specialist and will be based in Dubai Festival City.
What Equips You For The Role
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Civil Engineer Degree preferably
- Any Procurement or Finance Certification is an added value
- Real estate background is desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|