Process & Proposal Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | MENA-Water
About the job
Qualification Job description
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required (Chemical, Process Engineering or Environmental Sciences – mandatory)
- 5+ years of experience in process design engineering pertaining to sanitary sewage, industrial effluent, drinking water sector & its applications.
- Ability to quickly assess new scenarios, prioritizes critical tasks, and develops objectives towards resolution.
- Analytical and mathematicalskills capable of evaluating and solving various complex calculations.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitasking skills and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience during presentations.
- Ability to work individually or as lead person in a part of a team.
- Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, additional languages skills are an advantage, especially in Arabic and German.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Review & assess client’s tender documents, project specifications and verification of FEED design & optimization of the same.
- Detailed process design & engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, process optimization, sizing & selection of equipment’s etc. for tenders and ongoing projects.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables such as datasheets / calculations, equipment specifications, cause & effect diagrams, Control philosophy, various types of procedures, HAZOP studies & reports, operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to other disciplines and other departments.
- Prepare & submit quotations & tender documents as per tender requirements.
- Review and assess feasibility of process engineering with respect to engineering deliverables for tenders, ongoing projects.
- Support inter department team in seamless manner. Continually monitor new technology for process optimization opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Project engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Dimensions HRD Consultants
- Full-stack Developer Jobs In Sharjah | Paradox Institute