Principal Renewable Power Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
Working from our Dubai office and as part of the Jacobs Middle East regional Energy and Power business line, as the Principal Renewable Power Consultant you will be responsible for providing consultancy and engineering services in the Middle East region covering a broad range of power generation technologies. Key renewable technologies of interest for the role are offshore wind (preferred), onshore wind and solar photovoltaic technologies. Your core duties would include:
• Delivering technically excellent power consultancy and engineering services covering a range of power generation technologies such as wind and photovoltaic technologies
• Managing or undertaking technical lead/practice review duties on projects delivering on cost, on time, and resulting in client satisfaction
• Facilitating independent design/review/assurance on Projects
• Collaborating with our management team and supporting business development to help identify emerging opportunities with clients
• Leading on the support of bid preparation and assisting with submittals as required, through supporting sales, operations and market solutions in the pursuit and delivery of financially successful projects
• Helping to create a broader pipeline for the Jacobs Power and Energy business and associated services
• Actively engaging with clients across power and energy, enhancing our reputation through strong service delivery and ensuring Jacobs services are actively sought after for technical expertise
• Representing Jacobs at key thought leadership events
• Contributing to business planning for the Middle East operation to achieve both regional and global business objectives
• Establishing and maintaining relationships within industry (e.g. prospects, past clients, regulators, suppliers)
• Being engaged in the Jacobs culture of caring, safety culture and promote safety in all aspects of project delivery
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate, you will be come with broad experience in the power and energy sector covering a range of renewable power generation technologies. Experience should cover the core generation technologies as well as associated balance of plant.
Experience in one or both stated renewable generation technologies preferred i.e. wind and solar photovoltaic. Candidates with a broader knowledge of other renewable technologies such as hydro and geothermal may also be considered, but this is not a primary requirement.
It is likely that you will have experience working for either original equipment manufacturers, power project developers, public power utility companies, private sector power providers or contractor or engineering consultancy.
It is preferable that you would have worked for, or with, a project delivery, engineering or consulting organization, bringing with you the experience of winning work in a client orientated environment, especially with Power and Energy developers and organizations in the Middle East, and ideally those located in Saudi Arabia.
Business development experience and work winning in a client orientated environment would be beneficial.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeJob Posting: May 15, 2023, 4:51:36 PMJob: ElectricalOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Power Generation
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Principal Thermal Generation Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs