Principal Power Consultant for Power and Energy Jobs in Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
Working from our Dubai office and as part of the Jacobs Middle East regional Energy and Power business line, as Principal Power Consultant for Power and Energy, your position will be responsible for providing consultancy and engineering services across the Middle East, helping to develop Jacobs power and energy capabilities covering a broad range of power infrastructure. You core duties would include:
• Collaborating with our management team and supporting business development to help identify emerging opportunities with clients
• Leading on the support of bid preparation and assisting with submittals as required, through supporting sales, operations and market solutions in the pursuit and delivery of financially successful projects
• Helping to create a broader pipeline for the Jacobs Power and Energy business and associated services
• Actively engaging with clients across power and energy, enhancing our reputation through strong service delivery and ensuring Jacobs services are actively sought after for technical expertise
• Representing Jacobs at key thought leadership events
• Contributing to business planning for the Middle East operation to achieve both regional and global business objectives
• Establishing and maintaining relationships within industry (e.g. prospects, past clients, regulators, suppliers)
• Being engaged in the Jacobs culture of caring, safety culture and promote safety in all aspects of project delivery
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate, you will be come with broad experience in the power and energy sector covering a range of power infrastructure such as generation (thermal, renewables) and transmission and distribution (substations, high voltage transmission lines).
It is likely that you will have experience working for either original equipment manufacturers, power project developers, public power utility companies, private sector power providers or contractor or engineering consultancy.
It is preferable that you would have worked for, or with, a project delivery, engineering or consulting organization, bringing with you the experience of winning work in a client orientated environment, especially with Power and Energy developers and organizations in the Middle East, and ideally those located in Saudi Arabia.
It is also desirable that you would have worked as an Engineering Manager or Technical Lead role on projects covering a range of power generation, substation, and transmission infrastructure.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeJob Posting: May 15, 2023, 4:41:39 PMJob: ElectricalOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Power Generation
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Project Control Director Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
- UAE National / Emirati - BIM professional Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs