Principal Green Hydrogen Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
Jacobs is seeking to appoint a Principal Green Hydrogen Consultant to tackle the delivery of hydrogen related projects to deliver a cleaner and more secure energy future. You would be working closely across operations, sales, and technology functions providing leadership as we expand our hydrogen projects portfolio. Your primary responsibilities will focus upon:
• Development of delivery capability for hydrogen related projects for utility, industrial, transportation and municipal clients
• Execution of market strategy to support Jacobs’s growth in the Energy Transitions market
• Collaborating with Client Account Managers and sales professionals on pursuits of strategic importance to the firm. This will include extensive client dialogue, team building, and development of differentiating strategies
• Scope and manage technical and feasibility studies and delivery projects relating to hydrogen production technologies as well as hydrogen management and downstream use in the energy, transport and industrial sectors.
Other responsibilities will include client-facing delivery in leadership roles to develop implementation strategies for projects, responsible for overall work progress, technical performance and client and stakeholder satisfaction.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate you will have held roles of increasing responsibility in supporting hydrogen related feasibility studies, engineering design, construction, and operations including management of single projects to delivery of complex programs. This is not a development position, but a role considered by Jacobs to be a leader in the growing Hydrogen Market.
You will have thorough knowledge of the hydrogen (green/blue/grey) sector including policy and regulations, production technology, storage technology, transport technology and hydrogen uses as well as an established senior practitioner in hydrogen process design (electrolysis, reformation and partial oxidation, fuel cells)
You’ll be expected to possess highly collaborative and sophisticated communication and problem-solving skills and finesse.
The following areas would also be considered an advantage:-
• Knowledge of industrial processes and equipment as: Steam Methane Reformer, Nitrogen Air Separation Unit, Ammonia Plants with associated Ammonia Pipelines and its BOP equipment
• Knowledge of cost data and benchmarks for Ammonia process technologies, as well as technologies for chemical derivatives like methanol, or Kerosene, etc.
• Experience in all aspects of the project development lifecycle with a focus on the Renewables Fuels markets (Hydrogen, Ammonia, Methanol, or alternative fuels)
• Experience with Ammonia process technologies, including plant operations, process design, and /or simulation
If you are excited by the possibilities of a carbon-free energy future, motivated by a challenge, and enjoy working with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to develop innovative solutions, Jacobs is the place for you. Come join our growing team to realize the future of energy!
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeJob Posting: May 15, 2023, 4:54:01 PMJob: ChemicalOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Energy Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|