Principal Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
About the job
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?JOB TITLE: Principal Engineer- Metallurgy & Corrosion
- Accountable for overall discipline related activities for the successful completion of project within allotted schedule, manpower and costs.
- Perform corrosion calculations, through the study of H&MB, PFD and process design basis.
- Prepare and issue material selection reports and drawings, corrosion management manuals and other technical documents
- Coordinate on technical issues with other Engineering Disciplines as required. Provide the necessary inputs/data to other disciplines as per the requirements and procedures.
- Participate in safety and design review meetings e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, 3D Model, along with Client and representatives of other engineering disciplines.
- Meet with vendor representatives, inspect at vendor works and workshops and provide assistance to Quality Department as required.
- Interface and provide clarifications, guidance and technical support to Construction and Commissioning teams as required.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years related oil & gas/petrochemical experience preferable, with a background of working for EPC/consultancy organizations.
- Experience with Corrosion Software (e.g. ECE, Predict, etc)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|