PMC Lead Project Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Wood
About the job
- Lead the engineering team, supported by the Discipline Lead Engineers
- Work together with the Project Teams and Department Heads to achieve Project objectives
- Manage the engineering resource in delivering the work.
- Coordinate across disciplines and manage technical interfaces.
- Ensure that all staff responsibilities and competencies are matched to job requirements.
- Ensure that all staff under his / her supervision is working to the client procedures, specifications, and standards and to any project-specific agenda.
- Manage the day to day interfacing between the Projects and the disciplines of Piping, Mechanical, Structural, and E&I and specialist disciplines.
- Participate in key customer reviews and meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working practices for the Wood project management team
- Provide, with full responsibility and accountability, leadership and excellence in the achievement of coordinating both technical and governance through the EPC Stages of the Project
- Take full technical and commercial responsibility for execution of the contract in all matters covered within the terms of the contract (from initial contract review to project close-out)
- Identify and communicate project team objectives in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and corporate policy
- Organize the project team, define individual responsibilities and motivate team members towards successful achievement of specified project goals, particularly through regular project meetings
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Company Secretary Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Robert Walters
- Document Controller Jobs In Abu Dhabi | TASC Outsourcing