Physical Education Teacher Jobs In Sharjah | Guardian Jobs
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
ASQ EDUCATION Interviews happening now! Create your next chapter as a Physical Education Teacher at one of the best international schools and become a part of a vibrant, caring educational environment that attracts and retains the best international teachers.
Connect with an energetic, and passionate team that leads a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic school. Your proven track record and experience will be welcomed in an international context, particularly one that leads the way in educational achievements while striving for greater success.
Providing a high-quality British-style education in an international setting, this school serves expatriate and local children. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment.It prides itself in serving to prepare its children to take their place as global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- A family school located in Sharjah, UAE
- Students from a wide range of nationalities
- Internationally qualified teaching team
- A shorter working week
- School achieves some of the best academic results in the world
The ideal candidate
- A Degree in Sports and Exercise with a PGCE
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role
- Commitment and flexibility
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire
- A passion for children and sport
Facts & Figures
- Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive tax-free dependent on experience
- Benefits: Fully furnished accommodation with utilities, Annual return flights, Private medical insurance, Paid holidays, Terminal gratuity of 21 days per year, CPD 100 hours (free)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidatesASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions. Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Data Entry Clerk Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Early Bird Tutors
- Data Analyst Jobs In Sharjah | Early Bird Tutors