THE TEAM BUILDERS
Personal Assistant Jobs In Sharjah | THE TEAM BUILDERS
About the job
Our client is a leading turnkey solution provider for commercial kitchens and cold storage in Dubai and hiring a Personal Assitant.
What will you do?
- Efficiently manage calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings
- Handle correspondence, including emails, letters, and phone calls, and respond promptly and professionally
- Prepare and edit documents, presentations, and reports as required
- Conduct research, gather information, and provide summaries and analysis
- Assist in organizing and planning company events, conferences, and meetings
- Maintain confidential files and records with utmost discretion
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to ensure effective communication and workflow
- Undertake general administrative tasks to support the smooth running of the office
What are we looking for?
- Min 2 – 3yrs experience as a Personal Assistant to a GM
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Basic Spanish speaking skills preferred.
- Good planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Good etiquette and presentable
- Available immediately to join
- Have a valid UAE drivers license
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- HR Contract Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | Caliberly
- Store Manager Jobs In Sharjah | TXM Manpower Solutions