Payroll Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job Description The purpose of the role is to assist the HRMIS & Payroll Specialist in all the payroll activities related to staff payments accurately and in a timely manner in addition to accurate reconciliation.
Qualifications and Education:
- The job holder will be educated to a degree level in accounting or another equivalent professional qualification in a related field.
- Ideally the job holder will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar field of which at least 2 years should be in a service industry or government organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle Module
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications & Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Junior Accountant Jobs In Sharjah | Nathan & Nathan
- Daily Data Entry Jobs In Sharjah | We Staff Recruits