Partner Manager Jobs In Ajman | SS&C Technologies
About the job
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
Job Description About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment, financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
Job DescriptionSS&C Blue Prism
SS&C Blue Prism allows organizations to deliver transformational business value via our intelligent automation platform. We make products with one aim in mind – to improve experiences for people. By connecting people and digital workers you can use the right resource, every time, for the best customer and business outcomes. We supply enterprise-wide software that not only provides full control and governance, but also allows businesses to react fast to continuous change.Exceed customer expectations, stay competitive, accelerate growth.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to build, develop and drive a partner Eco-System across the Middle East. Working very closely with the VP and local leadership this role is fundamental to the continued success of the region. We are seeing increased opportunity for our solutions across multiple verticals and regional markets, this growth will be delivered through a growing, educated and loyal partner base.
- Manage a portfolio of partners within a specific region, providing partnerships that will drive revenue opportunities for both parties.
- Create a partner strategic account plan endorsed and approved by the partner, reviewed frequently with key stakeholders from both companies
- Develop and maintain partner contacts at all levels for both sales, pre-sales and delivery.
- Develop an understanding of the markets the partners operate within and each partner’s own competitive strategy. Be able to present their capability and unique selling points through the eyes of our company
- Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels within the partners.
- Strong background in new and upsell business sales with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Work closely in the identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the partner’s revenue goal.
- Work alongside the senior relationship holders in these partners in joint selling campaigns, collaborate internally to continually promote the partners differentiation
- Promote & embed BP Tech Alliance solution(s) to drive a partner GTM initiatives for pipeline growth
- Enable and educate using all the available resources for these partners in sales, marketing and technology to help them become self sufficient.
- Working in Partner/Channel account management sales role, developing a partner regional strategy and executing against it using all athe available resources to support you
- Software industry experience with a successful track record of buiding sustainable, revenue generating partnerships in a highly competitive environment
- High level of commercial awareness and excellent understanding of a complex solution sale.
- Able to build/develop long term relationships at multiple levels, critical success is the ability to understand the motivations, objectives of the partner at the “C” level
- Mixture of new business and account management experience.
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbally, with Inquisitive and a tenacious skillset in a complex competitive envionment
- Ability to operate and work across our organisation to promote and use all the available resources to deliver a strong revenue generating partnership
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment, Demonstrates high energy with a passion for success and commitment.
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- Arabic speaking ideal and willing to travel, Dubai based.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|