Office manager Jobs In Dubai | Restore Talent
About the job
Job Title: Office Administrator/Manager – Automotive Industry Location: DubaiAre you an experienced Office Administrator/Manager with a passion for the automotive industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy managing diverse administrative tasks? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in Dubai!
- Manage the full spectrum of office administration duties, including office management, facilities management, leasing negotiation and renewal, office renovation projects, and correspondence follow-up.
- Take care of all administrative tasks, including updating databases, filing, archiving, and preparing meetings for the General Manager and board members.
- Design appropriate governance and compliance programs, identifying associated compliance risks such as company and operation licenses, business contract arbitration, copyright protection, etc.
- Formulate and implement office administration policies and guidelines in alignment with UAE legal requirements.
- Procure office supplies and equipment, maintain proper stock levels, manage corporate insurance, handle contract renewals, and arrange travel arrangements.
- Manage human resources functions, including recruitment, training, total rewards, performance management, and employee relations.
- Provide local support to clients and coordinate calls/meetings.
- Collaborate with internal departments to execute company activities and ad-hoc projects, ensuring smooth operations.
- Bachelors degree or higher with fluency in English essential. (Arabic & Chinese advantageous).
- Proven track record in administration and office management, preferably in the automotive or trading industry.
- 5 years or more of supervisory experience in managerial roles within international subsidiaries.
- Outstanding communication ability, rigor, respect for commitments made, and timely delivery.
- Independent and a good team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of related legal and compliance matters.
Join our clients dynamic team and be a part of the thriving automotive industry in Dubai. On offer is a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.To apply, please submit your resume alongside any relevant certifications to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Administrator/Manager – Automotive Industry Application.”
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|