Military Helicopter Maintenance Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ARENGY
About the job
ARENGY is a Engineering Consulting Company operating in the Middle East from Dubai. Our customers are the most successful industry leaders executing projects around the globe.
We are currently looking for a Military Helicopter Maintenance Operations Manager for a Military MRO in Abu Dhabi.This MRO has in charge the maintenance and modification of helicopters (UH60, AW139, CH-47, Super Puma, H-155, B407,..)The Military Helicopter Maintenance Operations Manager will manage the team in charge of helicopter maintenance, material planning, contract requirements and deliverables.
Duties And Responsibilities1-
Supervise Helicopter maintenance activities, including Maintenance, Modifications, and Repairs2- Manage resources planning, and equipment availabilities.2- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations (Military FAA, TAMMS)3- Improve safety culture and prepare audits.4- Provide guidance to its team.5- Manage reporting, contract deliverables, and personnel requirements.6- Maintain helicopters airworthiness7- Develop training programs.8- Conduct performance appraisals to its team.9- Delegate authority while retaining overall responsibility.10- Maintain contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).11- Interface with customers.Minimum RequirementsProfile / Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance or equivalent
- Experience in Military Helicopter Maintenance (sustainment operations, maintenance programs, and equipment)
- PMP and Six Sigma Certification (or similar qualification)
- Good English
- Minimum of 8 years of supervisory experience in managing military helicopter maintenance and modification programs
- Experience with logistical life cycle contracts and material planning for multiple aircraft
- Experience in negotiating contract requirements and vendor selection with major OEMs for aircraft production and parts procurement
- Strong knowledge of aircraft modifications, structures, equipment, and maintenance programs
- Background in program management with understanding of aviation contract law and terminology
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|