Mechanical Service Engineer Jobs In Dubai | HMH
About the job
HMH is a premier drilling solutions provider – delivering a broad portfolio of products and services that are designed to be the safest and most efficient in the industry. In addition to our land and offshore capabilities, we have expertise in subsea mining, geothermal, onshore and offshore construction, and onshore wind industries. HMH has a global presence spanning five continents with offices in 16 countries.HMH is a frontrunner in developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavor to improve efficiency and environmental footprint. Equipped with its brilliant team of engineers, HMH is committed to actively exploring opportunities in other industries. For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need creativity and great minds to solve in our efforts to innovate our future.
Do you want to join our team?
At HMH we value our employees. We offer exciting job opportunities that will give you the opportunity to grow in your role and give you the professional development you deserve. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, you will join a casual and inclusive work environment. Our environment is based on respect and having a good day at work, so you can expect to join a knowledgeable, global team who help each other to succeed.Summary Represent the quality of all products of HMH. Provide technical assistance to clients and perform/oversee field installations and repairs.
- Read and understand Mechanical/Hydraulic Diagrams & General Mechanical Drawings
- Complete Preventative Maintenance and field modifications
- Advanced troubleshooting, installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair on HMH Equipment
- Coordinate with the Operations/ DLS Manager, Overhaul supervisor and the Service Account Manager for required parts, materials, support, etc.
- Prepare and submit detailed receiving report accurately confirming the condition of the equipment upon receiving at the workshop for overhaul.
- Major Overhaul, disassembly, damage assessment, assembly and testing of equipment in Workshop environment.
- Prepare an accurate and detailed inspection report after damage assessment and being accountable for all provided inputs in the report.
- Report any additional scope of work or variations from standard overhaul scope of work.
- Prepare and submit detailed report identifying all work conducted and all hours worked for all site work undertaken.
- Upload all reports, timesheet, CSF’s and expense reports to the job folder.
- Prepare internal reports from any site observations to allow continual improvement of the Company’s documented quality system and standard design procedures.
- Ensure all documentation related to the work performed is filled for future access in accordance with standard procedures.
- Order and manage repair parts cycle times.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as preparation of overhaul data book, spares lists, provide technical advice to clients and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Advise client of modifications or upgrades to HMH equipment.
- Interact with customers and other HMH personnel in a professional manner to provide efficient service delivery to all customers within assigned.
- Maintain communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Perform all work in accordance with HMH and client safety policies.
- Supervision of sub contracted personnel.
- Supervise and perform mechanical minor and major overhaul.
- Provide technical support, mentoring & training for all Service Engineers and external clients.
- Document all services performed and actions carried out on service and time tickets.
- Stay current on information contained in Product and Safety Bulletins.
- Stay current on information with HMH mechanical procedures and ensure that all work performed is handled according to procedures and guidelines.
- Support all the company’s objectives.
- Complete all work in compliance with company and customer’s policies and procedures for HSSE.
- Be guided by HMH Visions and Values in all activities.
Required Qualifications Education: BS preferred in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Minimum 4 years of experience in installation, troubleshooting, Overhauling and repair of Oil Drilling Equipment, and must have previous experience working on Mud Pumps and Drawworks.
Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated proficiency with technical concepts. Basic understanding of how the team integrates with others. Ability to use communication skills to exchange moderately complex information, typically within own team. Factory training drilling equipment, troubleshooting, and programming. Ability to read schematic and mechanical layout drawings. knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems. Basic understanding of electrical circuits and electrical schematics. Ability to share knowledge with the customers. Provides authoritative advice and expertise to diagnose, investigate and provide solutions to moderately complex problems. Ability to work for long periods and in extreme environmental conditions. Excellent verbal communication skills. Has cultural awareness and ability to respond appropriately to all persons . Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Accounting Manager Jobs In Dubai | Antal International
- Head of Strategic Planning Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers