Al Nahiya Group
Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al Nahiya Group
About the job
- Provide technical expertise in the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul and shutdowns, to maintain rotating equipment effectively and efficiently to achieve high degree of availability, reliability and integrity for plant production.
- Maintenance Planning, Execution and Expertise
- Supervise the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and modification activities of rotating equipment in the plant to ensure safe and efficient services.
- Review preventive maintenance plans/schedules and prepare task list / maintenance programmes for rotating equipment in the plant and supervise the execution of such programmes.
- Provide guidance and advice on actions to be taken on chronic problems and review requirement of major repair and spares replacements to ensure that all equipment is in accordance with internationally recognized engineering standard.
- Participate in technical audit/assessment exercises and prepare recommendations and guidelines to address the findings.
- Ensure availability of spares, coordinate and follow-up new material orders. Create new proposal for stocking spares mainly for new equipment create item change request, spare parts control and delete unwanted inventories from warehouse.
- Prepare new maintenance procedure, method statement for new activities and schedule long term activities as per plant shutdown schedule/maintenance policy.
- Plan and coordinate maintenance activities with other departments and sections to optimize the utilization of section manpower and to plan control the major activities schedule expenditures.
- Provide technical support for development, implementation and commissioning of new projects in the mechanical design and specifications to optimize costs and ensure compliance with applicable standards and best practices.
- Assisting the machinery specialists with troubleshooting and providing recommendations for identified problems.
- Elimination of repeat failures, including root cause analysis and risk analysis. Prepare incident report.
- Supervision – Plan supervise and coordinate all activities to meet functional objective. Train and develop the team staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
Requirements QUALIFICATION: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering EXPERIENCE:
- Min 12-15 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry in middle east, in maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory or above, to manage a team of 20+ people & contractors.
- Hands-on experience in reciprocating compressors, turbines, and generators.
- Experience engineering and maintenance of rotating equipment with full knowledge of HSE in a plant environment within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Familiar with codes and standards such as API, ANSI and ASME
- Familiar with machinery performance analysis including compressor/pump/efficiency evaluation, vibration analysis and hydraulic analysis.
- Common sense communication ability, attitude behaviour.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|