Grant Thornton - UAE
Manager – Audit Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Grant Thornton – UAE
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Here. You can widen your opportunities. Be inspired. Be challenged. Be yourself. Here. You can.At Grant Thornton, we’re driven by a purpose of shaping the world that we live in, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. By living our purpose and focusing on quality, we strive to be the go-to-firm for growth. We’ve created our own unique culture – one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.We’re looking for an Audit Manager to join one of our External Audit teams, managing a large portfolio of clients, as well as a large team of auditors.
We provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors. We work closely with consultatively with over 700 firms annually, ranging from listed companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies. The client base is exciting and fast growing. Our people are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services in locations where you are. We respond to the challenges of our clients with high quality, value for money technical solutions every time.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners.
- Ensure that all employees are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office.
- Responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Assist the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- Check that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained on the network
- Finalise draft reports to management
- Update clients and be the key contact for day-to-day queries
- Follow through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner and manage to balance risks and commercial returns
- Plan and co-ordinate all aspects of audit planning, including resourcing requirements
- Responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management
- Responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication
- Consistently achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Adhere to the firms risk management policies
Who We’re Looking For
- You’ll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You’ll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You’ll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You’ll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, Experience And Qualifications
- Should be Arabic speaking
- You’ll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent
- You’ll have extensive post-qualification experience in audit and you’ll be keen to work with a diverse range of businesses, across differing industry lines
- You’ll have a comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Steward Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Hilton
- Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Grant Thornton - UAE