Logistics Coordinator Jobs In Ajman | Caliberly
About the job
- Education Any Degree / Diploma / ITI
- Min 2 – 4 years in UAE / Manufacturing Industry Experience Preferred.
- GCC logistics Documentation Procedure familiarity
- Computer Skills Word & Excel
- Communication Fluency in English
- Liaise with Production In-charge / Packing Supervisor for production completed jobs.
- Liaise with Sales department and Clients on deliveries and co-ordinate with the transport companies or in-house transport division and arrange delivery accordingly.
Liaise with overseas customer or their local agent for documentation, shipment dispatch notification, shipping documents copy share to client prior to dispatch, shipment arrival notification, original shipping documents courier to overseas customer, share tracking number to client.
- Arrange local deliveries as per the client and Sales Dept. requirements and approval.
- Send enquiries to courier / transport companies for transportation charges for outside UAE and local shipment.
- Coordinate with Finance Dept. for Tax Invoice and prepare packing list.
- Share the Tax Invoice & PL to PRO for preparing Certificate of origin from Ministry.
Once Arabic invoice & packing list draft received, to be verified by PRO and he will send confirmation to proceed COO application.
- Apply online for COO from Chamber with Tax Invoice & PL
- Co-ordinate with Sales Co-Ordinator / Finance dept. for issuing the system Delivery Note for local deliveries.
- Tracking of shipments dispatched through Courier/Transport companies.
- Update and maintain Transport Companies list.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Postdoctoral Research Associate Jobs In Ajman | Wenzhou University
- Head of Community Services Jobs In Ajman | Ajman University