Lifeguard Jobs In Ajman | Accor
About the job
“Why work for Accor?We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
- Supervises swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
- Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment, assists with chlorine residual water tests and with records and charts of water tests and records of accidents, and adds chemicals to pool water as directed.
- Instructs or assists classes in fundamentals of swimming as needed.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts to ensure safe pool environment when competing programs/priorities require use of aquatic facilities.
- Report any incident or accident to Head lifeguard and/or Director of Security
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to swim 400 meters in less the 8 minutes.
- Able to work under the sun over 45*c.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Senior Malware Analysis Instructor Jobs In Ajman | Google
- Safeguarding Consultant Jobs In Ajman | RNW Media