Legal Officer Jobs In Dubai | Knight Frank
About the job
- Drafting and reviewing broad spectrum of legal documents, services contracts, supplier agreements, letters, tenders, applications.
- Do legal research in English and Arabic.
- Provide legal advice and handle enquiries.
- Adapting standard templates to prepare contracts for review.
- Finalizing agreements by performing miscellaneous tasks such as highlighting textual changes in draft agreements.
- Proof reading and comparing documents for accuracy.
- Maintaining databases and arranging filing.
- BE specialised in law degree (university graduate) 1-3 PEQ. Preferably civil law background.
- Knowledge of UAE laws (including: real estate, civil law, commercial law, employment law, companies law)
- Fluent in English and Arabic with strong drafting skills in both
- Strong analytical skills and common sense
- Strong communication and organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Developed interpersonal skills to handle a diverse mix of people
- Previous corporate/commercial experience ideally in Dubai
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure with little or no supervision
- Take responsibility for his/her work and adhere to tight timelines
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|