Lead Security Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Exceptionly
About the job
This is a remote position.
Exceptionly revolutionizes the software industry by eliminating outsourcing companies and directly matching talent with technology companies. Thanks to the remote work revolution, we observe the impacts of highly skilled software engineers worldwide getting paid up to 3x better and thriving with extraordinary professional challenges.
Our Commitment to You
- Only full-time, 100% remote jobs
- Career coaching and full-time remote job continuity
We are looking for a Lead Security Engineer to join a fast-growing team.
Daily Life of a Lead Security Engineer or Architect
- Evaluate current security measures and plan a roadmap to achieve a state-of-the-art secure development lifecycle that goes along with high paced development team.
- Introduce security practices where you find necessary.
- Invest in good security tools along the way & see how they perform at the scale of our Engineering team.
- Lead and guide your team of motivated individuals for delivery excellence.
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders to prioritize objectives, gather requirements, understand constraints and concerns.
- Collaborating with the Engineering team to work on Web Application Security fundamentals, roadmap planning.
- Hire the best security engineers for the job.
- 6+ years of experience as a Lead Security Engineer.
- Previously managed/led a security engineering team or aspire to do so with a solid personal development plan.
- Proven web application security experience
- Cloud application security or architecture knowledge
- Strong DevOps culture understanding and DevSecOps mentality, promote security in a high-pace deployment environment
- Familiarity with industry-standard security certifications like ISO 27001, HIPAA
- Familiarity with user-data privacy practices, GDPR compliance
- Strong English and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
Nice to have
- Software engineering experience
- AWS/GCP Cloud application development experience
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (Java, Python, Go, etc.)
- Previous experience in growing an engineering team from early stages/rounds (seed/series A) to later rounds, is highly desirable
- 22 vacation days/PTO.
- Company laptop.
- 100% remote.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|