L&D Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
For more Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 153359
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
This role will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs related to Electric Mobility Company to various stakeholders, including but not limited to automotive dealerships, EV manufacturers, and government agencies. The candidate will also manage sales training, act as a business consultant, conduct product training, and provide sales briefings to stakeholders. The role will also be accountable to increase the understanding, adoption, and sales of Electric Mobility Companies Offerings by providing valuable knowledge, insights, and support to the automotive community. The candidate will work to constantly review and improve the training material and conduct testing to confirm the quality and knowledge of the team within the customer journey.
What You Will Do
- Develop and deliver training programs related to Electric Mobility Companies offerings, including non-technical training, sales training, and operational requirements.
- Act as a business consultant and account manager to Electric Mobility Company, automotive dealerships and EV manufacturers, providing testing, insights and recommendations on how to improve EV sales, marketing, and customer experience.
- Work closely with the Brand to develop training that enhances business performance.
- Measure performance and adjust programs to support continuous improvement.
- Work directly with external brand stakeholders to align OEM training with Al Futtaim customer journey.
- Provide sales briefings, including delivering presentations and demonstrations to potential customers and partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with automotive dealerships, EV manufacturers, and government age
- Conduct research on EV trends and best practices, and incorporate this knowledge into training programs and support.
- Create and develop and maintain training materials, including presentations, handouts, and online resources.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and support, and make adjustments as needed to improve results.
- Proactively monitor and report on industry trends related to EVs and provide recommendations on how to improve business performance, training programs and support accordingly.
- Be aware of and compile market analysis reports on competitive product and create materials to support the team in elevating Al Futtaim products and solutions, including finance and connected tertiary services.
- Responsible for delivering and managing all components of delegate progress through to certification.
- Develop training content and material and implement for all staff in distributor and retail market with focus on digital development
- Create regular knowledge gap analysis
- Maintain learner records and update reporting details, with emphasis on protecting learner & customer data.
- Maintenance and development of training aids and equipment.
- Manage training needs analysis of the business and advice according to market trends and distributor guidelines.
- Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff, management and other stakeholders to increase efficiency within the workplace
- Ensure the successful implementation of distributor commercial training, fix it right activities, value chain and Brand training activities.
- Conduct dealer visits as required to identify individual training requirements and complete post course evaluations.
- Support all branches with training in relation to support in terms of campaigns, service schedules and new model launch activities
- Ensure compliance with respective Brand requirements and adherence to all distributor policies, related to training.
- Support external company training by-way-of material development and subsequent delivery.
- Promote eLearning culture and incorporate eLearning into training programme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Senior Performance Planner Jobs In Dubai | dentsu
- Dubai Customs Careers- New Jobs in Dubai Customs- 2023