Land Surveyor Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Corporation
About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented
to join our team! In this role you will get to work in the field as part of a survey crew performing various surveying activities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
- Interface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Assist concerned Engineer in verification and checking of shop drawings.
- Verification & routine checks of control points and bench marks.
- Verification of setting out of works.
- Recording of initial and final levels of works.
- Verification of earthwork cross sections.
- Take measurement of works inspected.
- Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings. Review of ‘as-built’ record drawings.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Knowledge of survey terminology and descriptive materials including maps, plats drawings and specifications.
- Ability to perform basic calculations.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- At least 2-years Diploma/Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience of which at least 3+ years experience should be within UAE
- Prior experience in infrastructure, roads and bridges projects in the UAE
- Knowledge and experience in using survey software such as Total station, level, theodolite and working knowledge of MicroStation and AutoCAD software.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Must be available in the UAE with recent UAE work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in inspection of Infrastructure construction & supervision projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|