Key Account Manager Jobs In Ajman | JustMarkets
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Just Markets is a broker which helps people to earn on the financial markets providing them with the beneficial conditions.
Just Markets has reached the trust of over millions of clients from 197 countries. Our company is one of the top popular world brokers. We value the trust of our clients and remain committed to providing reliable services and creating long-term relationships with our traders and partners.
We are expanding our team and seeking highly skilled professionals to join us as
Key Account Manager Partners (MENA). This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in our company, driving business development and managing key accounts in the MENA region.
- Assist in formulating the company’s business development strategy
- Achieve business goals in MENA market
- Activate and retain Retail and Institutional Clients, Partners
- Take overall responsibility in delivering satisfactory customer experience for Clients from all aspects of Sales and Business Development function
- Ensure that all Leads are contacted and best efforts are made to convert these Leads into Active Clients
- Establish monthly and annual goals and KPI systems to monitor performance and deliver success
- Be critical in terms of Business Development costs and focus optimization and efficiencies
- Analyze marketing and industry trends and track activities of competitors in order to provide valuable inputs for fine tuning operational & marketing strategies
- Represent the company in key exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Required Experience: Business Development Manager or Account Manager with expertise in the Financial Markets sector (Forex, CFD, Futures).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels within company and externally with different profiles of Clients (retail and institutional)
- Leadership Skills and holistic Business Development vision
- Proven track record of proactive Sales and Business Development competency
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving global and multi-language environment
- Excellent team player, able to interact effectively with various functions within the company with the ability to build consensus
- Fluent proficiency in English and Arabic is required
- Proficiency in French is a plus
- Working for a dynamically growing company
- Challenging but exciting tasks
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Experience in an international company
- Working on a standard schedule (Monday-Friday) with a possibility of flexible working hours
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|