IT Team Lead Jobs In Dubai | Halian
About the job
- Responsible for providing routine, technical support and maintenance for desktops, laptops, peripherals, telecom, and network systems including hardware, application software, operating systems, and connectivity.
- Will be responsible for planning, organizing, and day-to-day supervision of team members, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- Ensures that all tickets are handled in line with the SLA’s
- Meet SLA for work client ticket requests, assess and prioritize incidents while investigating & resolving critical incidents
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to staff and team members
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operating systems support, end user device troubleshooting and support
- BSc. degree in a technical field related to Information Technology
- Fluent in Arabic (native language) and English
- Has experience in managing people
- Has experience in dealing with employees all the way up to C suite level
- Must have extensive Office 365 experience, all applications, with administration exposure if possible
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Marketing Communications Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Al-Futtaim
- Specialist Prosthodontics Jobs In Sharjah | WizeJob