Investment Associate, Public Markets Jobs In Abu Dhabi | PER
About the job
- Assist Portfolio Manager with all public and private credit portfolios and other fixed-income investments.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in the implementation of the strategy-set along the entire investment process: portfolio construction, manager selection, portfolio and manager monitoring, and risk management.
- Assist investment operations in completing all investment, audit, and other investment department reporting requirements.
- Perform analysis, research, and due diligence on investment management firms and assist in conducting manager searches.
- Maintain dialogue with current managers to ensure proper oversight of assets, monthly or quarterly conference calls, and annual meetings in Abu Dhabi or at offices abroad.
- Ability to formulate and defend independent investment rationale.
- Experience of working on manager selection for either public or private credit investments is a necessity
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills and problem solving competencies
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Business Umbrella
- Customs Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Cisco