Inventory Coordinator Jobs In Sharjah | NOV
About the job
CLOSING DATE 28 JULY 2023.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Coordinates and schedules the movement of semi-finished products and re-work parts from warehouse to vendors location and arranging delivery back to warehouse. Supports system update during day-to-day operations and manages cycle count under the supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Issuing purchase orders and co-ordinates with vendors for the timely completion of re-work.
- Monitoring the received parts through various steps of routing process and make sure the system is updated at every stage.
- Co-ordinating with different internal departments like quality, finance and manufacturing to make sure the processes are completed in a timely manner.
- System receipt of received parts and non-stock items on timely manner.
- Opening and closing of work orders and inter-company invoicing.
- Screening the inventory report and making sure all parts are located properly.
- Keeping track of rental assets and components movements within the warehouse.
- Reporting of materials due for expiry and managing disposal of these items.
- Following the HSEQ rules and meeting/ helping team to achieve HSEQ objectives set by the management
- Responsible to sustain 5S process in the warehouse and the area assign by the management
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Problem-solving skills.
- At least 5-year experience in Warehouse and Logistics environment preferably
- Relevant Degree and Certificates
- Working knowledge of Order processing
- Working knowledge of Routing Process
- ERP knowledge, JDE Knowledge Preferred
- Proficient in English
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah | Westlakes Recruit
- Service Associate - Housing Officer Jobs In Sharjah | Shangri-La Group