Cutting Edge Search
Human Resource Recruiter Jobs In Dubai | Cutting Edge Search
About the job
Our client is a well-known U.A.E Fabrication Company.
Overall responsibility of managing the HR and Admn. Functions for Projects in UAE as anHR/Recruiter of the Project Team.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Graduate with post graduate qualification in HRD. Additional relevant qualification/certifications will be of added advantage.
- Several years of experience in managing HR and Recruitment at operation/project sites of an Engineering/other Organization
- Skilled in functional areas of HR covering the entire talent life cycle. Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Data analysis, Communication, Presentation, Teambuilding and Interpersonal relationship.
- Candidate must have 5 years UAE Experience.
Job Description And Responsibilities
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment/Selection – Coordinating with concerned HODs for maintaining periodic up to date Organizational Structures including summary of Position/Grade wise approved versus actual headcount.
- Trade Licenses and relevant statutory compliances – Applying and obtaining New Trade/other required Licenses and approvals as and when necessary & Renewal of existing Trade/Other Licenses/approvals.etc..
- HRIS/Time and Attendance/Compensation and Benefits and Employee Records – Maintain required details on HRIS (HROPAL) system, Completion of all Time and Attendance related inputs (ie. Present/absent days, OT hours etc.) are provided to HQO for processing payroll of concerned employees.
- Learning & Development -Provide assistance in coordination and conducting of technical training by Company and other Contractors as and when required including planning, scheduling and conducting of technical programs.
- Performance Management System (PMS) – Provide assistance to Group HRAD in following up with HOD for timely completion of Goal Setting, Mid-Term Review and Final Appraisal.
- Facilities Management and Administration -Assessing the requirement Staff/Workmen accommodation in coordination with all concerned.
- Staff Welfare
- Employee separation and End of Service Benefits –
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|