HSE Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Corporation
About the job
HSE EngineerAbu Dhabi Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented HSE Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to ensures that the safety plan is in compliance with corporate policy and prevailing safety requirements.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor and ensure site activities are carried out safely in adherence to Govt regulations and OSHAD.
- Provide HSE support and guidance to construction and project team.
- Support and promote “Zero Accidents” philosophy
- Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in a safe manner and in adherence to the company safety policy, statutory regulations and guidelines onsite.
- Review Contractors HSE Plan, procedures and any HSE related documents and within agreed timeframe.
- Liaise with construction engineers, and Contractors HSE representatives on a daily basis for all matters relating to HSE.
- Attend weekly progress/HSE meetings/attended contractors toolbox talks
- Take part in all accident/incident/near miss investigations relating to any construction related incident and ensure timely reporting of incidents.
- Monitors work practices utilized by Contractors to ascertain compliance.
- Daily safety walk-down at site and coordinate with HSE team on the particular matters or issues for rectification.
- Implementation of any safety related procedures or safety awareness campaigns.
- Ensure that Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), in conjunction with the Supervisor/Foreman, is implemented prior to start on complex or high risk work.
- Be an onsite problem solver though helpful recommendations and practical suggestions
- Perform site inspections focusing on housekeeping, hygiene, fire prevention, welfare facilities, first aid provisions and/or safe working practices. These inspections can be done with or without checklists or preplanning;
- Ensure that all construction safety systems and equipment are in place, operational and correctly serviced.
- Participate in HSE awareness campaigns
- Daily Inspection relating to Health, Safety and Environment aspects and coordinate with the Contractor to remedy issues or non-compliance found.
- Conduct the Health and Safety induction training to all personnel and visitors.
- Maintaining a safe working condition to on-site workers.
- Monitor and assess any hazardous and unsafe situations and report to HSE Manager.
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and administer agreed control measures.
- Speak to people whenever extraordinary HSE performance is observed or when previous observed problems are solved adequate and compliment them.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Must have at least 10 years and above working as HSE representative for infrastructure projects within UAE
- Knowledge in Dredging , reclamation , quay wall , bridge , piling , diving and marine related operations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Documented training in Construction HSE, minimum NEBOSH IGC.
- Accreditations from IOSH, ISO (management systems)
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- BOSIET / Sea survival techniques ( any Offshore certifications )
- Requires a working knowledge of OSHAD System Framework and Abu Dhabi health and safety regulations and reporting procedures,
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Civil Inspector Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Corporation
- Recruitment Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | TAZWEED EMPLOYMENT SERVICES