HR Manager Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Client is looking for a Female HR & Talent Accusation Manager for its growing team, candidate must have a work experience in Real estate industry:
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Design and implement HR policies in line with industry standards & organizational values and provide guidance across departments.
- Manage talent acquisition processes such as recruitment and identify competencies required in coordination with department managers.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees
- Familiar and active on all social media platforms to maximize network for new recruits.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops, updates, implements, and/or communicates staff policies and procedures in compliance with standard HR practices, laws, and regulations.
- Support the recruitment process by conducting interviews along with the respective line manager
- Lead the on boarding process for new recruits
- Ensure employee queries are addressed in a timely manner through frequent contact and support
- Utilizes resources in order to address employee issues and concerns as needed.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature by the manager, candidate, and others as appropriate.
- Implement onboarding process for all new joiners.
- Send candidate human resources orientation documents to complete and return to the human resources department.
- Candidate must join immediately.
- Familiar with online job posting tools.
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must .
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|