Housekeeper/Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai | NOV
About the job
CLOSING DATE 25 JULY 2023.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Housekeeper/Office Assistant will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our office environment. The primary responsibility is to provide support in basic administrative duties that will contribute to the overall efficiency and productivity of the office.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment and facility overall. Will act as a key contact of our maintenance contractors for their job updates and to do job follow-ups as required.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and sorting mail from the post, ensuring their prompt distribution to the appropriate recipients.
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, scanning, and filing documents, ensuring proper organization and confidentiality.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting, distributing, and delivering it to the appropriate recipients.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the office premises, ensuring a tidy workspace. He will assist and lead other housekeeping contractors in keeping the office premise clean and presentable for visitors.
- Assisting other administrative associates in a wide range of office duties. Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Assist in setting up and preparing meeting rooms for conferences, workshops, or other company events. Ensuring that necessary equipment or materials are available as requested.
- Assist in answering phone calls, taking messages, and directing calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage inventory and stock supplies, including monitoring levels and placing orders when necessary.
- Greeting and serving visitors in a professional manner.
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all employees.
Behavioral Skills/Competencies & Experience Required
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Physically fit, healthy, and able to carry out basic office maintenance tasks, including lifting and moving objects.
- High School graduate with basic office skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
At NOV Rig Technologies, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase uptime, and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|