Health Care Strategy Senior Associate Jobs In Dubai | PwC
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Our Healthcare Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of stakeholders – healthcare operators, pharmaceuticals and life sciences organizations, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks, funds, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities.
We deliver deep strategic, commercial and operational insights to help clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We advise our clients on critical operational and transformational challenges, and evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a business’ commercial and operational outlook. Our main focus is to deliver top strategy-led solutions to our clients.
What to consider before applying
- This role requires the candidate to be based out of our United Arab Emirates office (Dubai).
- This role requires you to be an Arabic speaker
Responsibilities As a Senior Associate within the DSO – Healthcare Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
- Projects include financial feasibility studies, due diligences, market assessments, and growth strategies
- Managing and training a team of consultants throughout project delivery and business development opportunities
- Framing and understanding key client issues and requirements, and delivering mandates that meet client’s expectations and PwC’s quality standards Managing the client relationship and key client stakeholders on a day-to-day basis Structuring and ensuring the development of written reports encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and client recommendations
- Leading client workshops with C-suite stakeholders to present project findings
- Managing client expectations and ensuring that the scope of work, as agreed upon within the contract, is completed to PwC’s standards of excellence
- Managing project budget, reporting on project costs, and managing payment collection
- Support in driving the business development agenda in a focused industry, including leading pitches and proposal work
- Contributing to the wider business unit through knowledge sharing, recruitment, mentoring, training and other activities
- Years of Experience: 3+ of relevant experience in a strategy consulting firm, or working in an environment where the same skills have been developed. Experience in the Pharmaceuticals industry (Big Pharma or Generics), and Healthcare enterprises will be a plus
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.7/4 CGPA). MBA from top business school is preferred, though not essential
- Language Skills: Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Travel Requirements: Flexibility to travel. This means we may require you to work away from your base office location where overnight stays may be required.
- Technical skills including but not limited to: financial modeling, report structuring and delivery
- Previous experience of leading teams and delivering projects through to completion
- Proven experience of coaching junior team members
- Evidence of contributing to a wider team and leading on business development opportunities
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships at all levels, establishing credibility both, internally with senior management, and externally with our clients
- Strong time management and organizing skills; having the ability to prioritize workload across team members while being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|