Head of Strategic Planning Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
About the job
Job Description Role Purpose:
To develop, manage and communicate DCAA Strategy Plan including all its components, and responsible for enhancing efficiency using a structured performance measuring system. Develop system, policies, procedures, and required programs. To lead the Strategy, Planning & Innovation, analyze and interpret organizational strategic requirements and develop appropriate corporate strategy and business/operational plans.
- Strategy Development: Develop strategy and operation planning for DCAA by setting SMART goals/objectives and key initiatives to achieve the goals, based on the current and future performance.
- Internal & External Awareness: Monitor the internal and external environment of DCAA including internal resources and capabilities, stakeholders’ needs, expectations and satisfaction level, technology trends and government activities in areas of transportation and related service/products.
- Strategic Alignment: Align organizational performance with DCAA’s Strategic direction based on SWOT analysis of internal strengths, weaknesses and in consideration of external opportunities and threats.
- Strategic Partnership: Identify, build and develop strategic partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders. Ensure a high level of two-way communication and engagement among Strategy & Planning and other entities with DCAA
- Cascading Strategy: Drive and develop strategy and planning at the sector level, across and between the departmental functions and oversee the cascading process to each operational level.
- Performance Management System: Build and oversee DCAA’s Performance Management System. Coordinate with the organization’s departments and sections to ensure that the Performance Management System is integrated into all operations, and can accurately measure performance and individual accountability of employees.
- Sector and Department Planning: Work in a consulting capacity with the sectors, and departments of DCAA to produce suitable business and operational plans. Analyze and critique annual plans to ensure feasibility and alignment with DCAA’s overall strategy.
- Innovation: Lead and drive overall innovation project(s) and work streams deliverables in alignment with strategic direction.
- Governance: Set governance framework and standardized processes and tools that enable best practice approach to DCAA initiative implementation and monitoring across the DCAA.
- Risk Management: Capture and Analysis any potential risks to the DCAA operational plans. Identify and assess threats, by setting plans for it, through how to avoid and reduce or transfer risks.
- Data Analysis: Optimize utilization of established open data platform and interpret results and data trends to integrate sectors and departmental operation plans. Analyze results data and reports to identify gaps to achieve strategy & planning objectives and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Budget: Set, consolidate, review, monitor and allocate the strategy & corporate performance Management budget elements; and forward to the review and approval of the Director Strategy & Corporate Excellence (in coordination with Accounting Section).
- People Management: Provide direction and manage section’s subordinate staff in performing their delegated tasks; Provide professional development opportunities and perform periodic performance appraisals for reporting staff (in coordination with the HR) and recommend incremental increases and levels of financial rewards, e.g. bonuses and annual pay rises for staff.
- Training & Development: Ensure that all direct reports acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate training programs (in coordination with the HR).
- Program and Project Management: Ensure proper knowledge and resources are available when and where needed for business plan initiatives, and most importantly ensuring that the expected outcome is produced in a timely, cost-effective and quality controlled manner.
Qualifications Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Strategy and Management or equivalent degree
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Certified EFQM assessor
- Certified Lead Auditor in quality management systems ISO9001
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional
- At least ten (10) years’ working experience in major strategic planning and organizational excellence.
- At least five (5) years in a managerial role
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Chief Officer Jobs In Dubai | Roads and Transport Authority
- Office manager Jobs In Dubai | Restore Talent