Growth Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Taptap Send
About the job
Reduce inequity by helping immigrants move money home by becoming the leading cross-border fintech for immigrants.
- > Founded by Harvard grads / 3rd-time founders — also founded Segovia (successful exit) and GiveDirectly (>300M revenue, fastest-growing NGO).
- > Top performers from top and varied organizations (e.g., Bain, Bolt, Google, McKinsey, SafeBoda, Uber, Zipline) — we like moving fast, and we hire people that do as well.
- > Driven by mission, guided by values (see below) – in deed, not just word.
- > Team as global as the mission, >30 languages from 25 countries (i.e., if you’re interested in learning to make Chicken Moambe, we’re the place).
Taptap Send is backed by top VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words or TechCrunch article
Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously. Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users. And that’s just the beginning….
Spark Capital, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital (Jim Breyer), Unbound (Shravin Mittal), Wamda (Fadi Ghandour), Firstminute Capital, Slow Ventures (Sam Lessin), Helios Partners (Souleymane Ba), Crossbeam Ventures (Ali Hamed), Nikesh Arora, Samih Toukan, and many other context-specific angels
Your role will be to own the growth of the Pakistan corridor and establish TTS as the leading product/service for sending remittances to Pakistan. You will build a comprehensive growth strategy for the corridor by working with both internal and external stakeholders and execute it within collaboratively aligned timelines.
You will conduct customer research; execute partnerships and events; set up offline and online advertising campaigns; and source and direct community ambassadors, influencers, influencer management agencies and creative agencies. You would have the opportunity to manage a large growth budget for several corridors for Pakistan and would be expected to allocate resources to achieve the strongest return on investment (lowest CAC) while achieving customer acquisition growth targets.
The ole offers the chance to join an early-stage, high growth startup and to have a positive impact on the communities we serve. You will be expected to be strategic, data driven, and execution focused. At the same time, you will have deep knowledge of, and networks into, the community, a passion to support your community, and an entrepreneurial spirit, great interpersonal skills, and superb project management.
Responsibilities — You will lead growth efforts such that you:
- Fully own Pakistan corridor growth strategy to increase brand awareness, unlock growth across all personas and use cases, geographies and regions in the key sender markets (UK, UAE, etc.)
- Manage external stakeholders such as marketing, influencer management, and creative agencies to deliver high impact growth efforts
- Build trust-based relationships with diaspora communities through in-person and online communication
- Conduct customer research with transfer senders on a regular basis
- Initiate, negotiate and build partnerships with community associations and organizations
- Set up offline and online advertising campaigns
- Source and lead community ambassadors and influencers
Responsibilities — You will be well-versed with data and use it to:
- Scope particular problems and derive integral solutions based on robust analysis
- Take big picture ideas and break them into meaningful steps to develop and optimize processes
- Data-driven decision mentality through strong analytical thinking
- Monitor, understand, and interpret specific growth, operational, and financial metrics to improve execution
- Lead the team to use analytical tools, market intelligence, and data to investigate, solve and remediate wide-ranging business problems.
- You will need to be (or become) comfortable with complex data sets, providing insights and fact-checking against the real market situation
- Look beyond the obvious metrics and identify how we can optimise for the sender experience on the platform
- Drive continuous improvement by using data from the platform and operational insights to identify, surface, implement and follow through on new processes
- Based in either the United Kingdom or the UAE.
- 4-6 years of experience in a fast paced and high growth-environment such as startups, operations, consulting, or finance
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Exceptional knowledge and networks in the Pakistani diaspora
- Fluency in English and Urdu, other languages a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Strong business development/sales/marketing background is a strong plus
Also you are:
- Execution oriented – we are an early-stage startup with an “impact-first” philosophy and a lot to be done. You should be able to take an idea to implementation
- Outgoing – you love speaking to people and enjoy building meaningful relationships with customers and community members across cultures
- Mission-oriented – you are passionate about working with immigrant communities and/or financial inclusion
- Flexible – you are comfortable setting your working hours to accomplish your goals, including work commitments on nights and weekends (e.g. events or customer meetings)
- Organized – you have a system for how you approach your work that can keep you on track in a scrappy startup environment
- Driven – you thrive in fast-paced, target-oriented, dynamic environments
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events
- Remote / work-from-home friendly
- No formal dress code
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|