T3 Aviation Academy
Ground Operations Trainer Jobs In Sharjah | T3 Aviation Academy
About the job
- Designs & delivers all Ground Operations training programmes in compliance with relevant regulations (GCAA, IATA and ICAO etc.).
- Identifies and utilizes leading training methods and materials which may include computer-based training or instructor-led training.
- Establishes and implements the most efficient delivery method by identifying the context for learning, individual learning style and learner characteristics.
- Conducts classroom and practical training in all aspects of Ground Operations including check-in, aircraft turnaround coordination and Load Control.
- Determines the effectiveness of the training programs using recognized evaluation models.
- Aids and support for all audit requirements and investigations in the specific area of focus.
- Updates the training material regularly in line with GCAA, IATA and ICAO, etc. mandated changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent).
- Experience in training development or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Experience in ALTEA Departure control system (DCS).
- Experience in Load Control functions for Airbus A320/321.
- Train the Trainer qualification (e.g., IATA, City and Guilds) or similar.
- IATA DGR Cat 6 or equivalent certification is an advantage.
- Fluency in Arabic or Russian will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|