Graduate I&C Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Wood
About the job
Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Instrumentation Engineer to work in our Abu Dhabi office.
- Graduates will get opportunity to work in the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas industry as we look to meet our client’s needs and exceed their expectations in the conceptual engineering studies, pre – FEED, FEED, EPC and PMC Projects
- The objective is to develop Emirati national graduate engineers to the international standards of the Oil & Gas industry and to support the Wood projects in UAE
Skills / Qualifications
- Fresh graduate with Instrumentation or control Engineering degree
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Well adept in utilizing MS Office
- Good communication, reporting and presentation skills
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- F&B Host- Order Taker Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Grand Hyatt
- Captain - American Braserrie Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group