Furniture Production Manager Jobs In Dubai | Careers International
About the job
- Manage entire upholstered furniture development cycle from estimate to concept to delivery:
- Generate accurate client estimates.
- Creation of Drawings for client approval and frame order / specification.
- Ensure all frame specifications are met by outside vendors, management of order, shipping, and receipt of frames to upholstery workroom.
- Oversee production and schedule inclusive of materials, fabrication, and information management (internal workroom communication and outside client communication).
- Coordinate final client approvals and delivery / installations.
- Ensure that all documentation including any modifications to estimates communicated for final billing.
- Travel to various job sites and vendors as needed.
- Oversee and manage all scheduling functions of upholstered furniture production including:
- Procurement of materials for fabrication
- Communication of various deadlines and status updates.
- Collaborate with management team on production planning/timelines ensuring:
- Adherence to timelines ensuring production deadlines are consistently met.
- Distribution of weekly action plans and regular check-ins with the workroom team to ensure appropriate follow-through..
- Procurement of all necessary production materials and supplies, including but not limited to:
- Create and maintain production process manual with necessary visuals included.
- Proactive management of department costs to ensure:
- Maximum efficiencies and minimization of errors.
- Effective, prudent and timely ordering of materials and supplies to ensure deadlines are effectively met.
- Consistently exploring potential new vendors to decrease production costs while maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- Oversee, general maintenance and organization department area
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- Collaborate with management team for long term strategic product development planning for Furniture Division inclusive of
- Assistance in the generation of design concepts for proprietary designs.
- Assistance in the development of necessary internal systems to support production of running line.
- 4+ years of furniture manufacturing.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office; Adobe and AutoCAD a major plus.
- Positive, upbeat personality with the ability to inspire and motivate staff in a team environment.
- Must have strong work ethic, be highly organized, detail oriented, and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to exhibit diplomacy and use high level of discretion.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, various vendors, and members of the production team.
- Must love a fast-paced creative environment.
- A passion for the home / furniture and the design / production process
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Manager - Crisis Management & Business Continuity Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
- Head Chef Jobs In Dubai | Fundamental Hospitality