Front Desk Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Caliberly
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- Answering the phone calls, coordinating with other staff in the office, replying to emails etc.
- To give administrative support for full office.
- Maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements
- Coordinate with other staff in the office to ensure smooth operations
- Manage office supplies and equipment, and ensure they are properly maintained and replenished
- Perform other duties as assigned by the office manager
- Good communication skills, proficient in word/excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 4 year experience as an office receptionist or Front Desk is preferred
- Preferred European / Russian native female speaker
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and professional demeanor
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- HR-Project Manager Jobs In Sharjah | IFZA
- Digital Marketing Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Early Bird Tutors