60 Day Startups
Fellowship Jobs In Sharjah | 60 Day Startups
About the job
Are you a highly driven individual looking to learn from the best in the region and interested in the entrepreneurship and gender equality space? The 60DS Fellowship program is perfect for students close to graduation looking to build a solid network in the real world and get first hand exposure to some of the challenges and excitement in the journey of startups!
The fellowship programclose spans over 2 cohorts of the 60 Day Startups Accelerator program, where the fellow is immersed in all the facets of the running of the program systemically and gains experience in the structuring and running of similar programs. The fellow will have the opportunity to interact directly with industry experts and exclusive mentors as well as the participants in the program and will assist the founder of the 60DS program.
The Program Fellow will report to the Senior Program Fellow and Founder.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Facilitate smooth operations of the program from mentors to founders.
– Enable automations and workflows to improve process efficiency.
– Engage in direct communications with the founders in the cohort.
– Conduct research on and implement cryptocurrency integrations.
– Develop partnerships with organizations and resources that are value adding for the program.
– Monitor and track founder progress and collect metrics for analysis.
– Manage and update content on our websites.
– Handling of our social media accounts.
– Create engaging graphics using Canva and captions for our social media platforms.
– Record social media insights, set KPIs and follow through to grow our reach.
– Recently graduated or final year university students pursuing business/media/entrepreneurship/design management or other related majors.
– Previous experience in fast-paced environments.
– Fluent in speaking and writing in English.
– Good research and organizational skills.
– Willingness to upskill and engage in learning activities.
– Should be a creative thinker who can brainstorm ideas and concepts
– Should be social media savvy and an active consumer of online content.
– Experience working with WordPress or similar CMS
– Basic coding knowledge is optional but preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|