Estimator Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or a similar field.
- Civil and Infrastructure for more than 5 years
- Experience in Fit-out, Infrastructure and Construction
- Experience working for a high-end residential interior fit-out, construction, Infra and industrial as a Senior Estimator, Estimator, or similar role.
- A professional Estimator Certification will be mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of various construction practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management abilities.
- Outstanding understanding of data analysis and KPIs.
- Ability to visit the construction site.
- Exceptional reporting and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer, liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
- Analyse and compare quotations received at bid stage.
- Visiting and analysing the construction sites.
- Developing estimates for planning and organizing the project.
- Determining total cost for raw materials, equipment, and utilities.
- Identifying the time constraints in the projects.
- Managing the bid submission and prequalification.
- Determining the various category sub-contractors required for the project to be completed and its cost.
- Computing the cost using cost estimate software (Candy)
- Understanding and analysing the construction documents and projects or tender guidelines.
- Contacting Contractors and vendors to find the best prices.
- Managing the risk and preparing plans that may affect the cost constraints.
- Preparing the reports and presenting them to the tender department manager
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with sub-Contractors.
- Staying updated with the latest industrial practices and trends.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- E-learning Developer Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
- Health Care Strategy Senior Associate Jobs In Dubai | PwC