Engineer, Cement Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job Purpose Assess quality assurance and quality control of cement, cement additives, acid, and acid additives to ensure the performance as per oilfield standards. Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
- Identify, analyze and resolve operational and technical cementing issues.
- Provide on-site technical support for critical cementing jobs and ensure engineering plans, procedures and specifications and QA/QC guidelines are applied. Check cementing equipment and materials. Work closely with on-site service company personnel to ensure optimum job performance and well integrity requirements are achieved.
- Implement the best practices, including the lab testing procedure and conditions. Update the cementing manual with the best practices.
- Prepare the annual cementing budget, including cement services, additives and contracts services. Assist in evaluating technically the service companies’ bids/offers and coordinates testing of sample products to ensure conformity with the Company’s approved standards and specifications. Participate in preparing cement and stimulation services tenders.
- Forecast annual cementing material requirements and ensure adequate supplies are always available to meet operational needs.
- Prepare cementing materials requirements and coordinate material transfers.
- Monitor the contractors comply with contractual requirements including HSE and Quality compliance. Analyse the performance of cementing, down hole packer service companies.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made in performance.
- Assist the preparation and evaluation of tenders for cementing and downhole packer services. Record Corrective actions & Lessons Learned. Study and propose the introduction of new technology.
- Work in line with HSE policy, awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)Generic Accountabilities
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Laundry Attendant Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ANdAZ
- Field Service Apprenticeship Program Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Siemens Energy