E-commerce Executive Jobs In Dubai | Louis Vuitton
About the job
About The Job
Job Title: E-commerce Executive
Reporting to: E-Commerce Manager
Direct reports: 1, digital & E-commerce intern
- Implementing the monthly E-commerce sales plan by executing various digital and e-retail tasks.
- Coordinating e-retail orders to ensure smooth operations.
- Analyzing user journey flows to optimize conversion rates, identifying shopping behaviors and trends.
- Managing and optimizing content and internal search for improved customer experience.
- Handling tasks related to paid search (SEA) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Developing strategies for email marketing and app push notifications.
- Creating effective digital merchandising strategies and launching new programs.
- Planning and testing UX improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring a seamless LV app experience and optimizing the client journey.
- Conducting UAT ad-hoc projects.
- Managing third-party presence and driving-to-store initiatives.
- Collaborating with store teams and other departments to facilitate omnichannel cooperation.
Behaviors of success & required skills:
- Excellent Arabic and English writing skills.
- Proficient in digital tools and technologies, with a deep understanding of e-retail practices.
- Curiosity and empathy towards customer needs and behaviors.
- Agility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Commercial mindset to achieve business objectives.
- Passion for the brand.
- Professional and responsible attitude towards work.
- Ownership of assigned tasks and projects.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|