Director – Data & AI Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Injazat
About the job
Lead and shape the development and execution of Injazat’s data and AI strategy, playing a critical role in driving the success of our roster of new-age data & artificial intelligence (AI) offerings in the digital transformation space.Day to Day Operations
- Drive the overall data & AI strategy, defining the vision, goals, and roadmap for Injazat’s digital transformation solutions, and lead the design and development of these offerings in line with the strategy.
- Collaborate closely with clients, internal teams, and stakeholders to identify business needs, develop new-age data and AI solutions, and drive successful project delivery, as well as revenue growth.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate a roadmap for developing new-age data and AI offerings based on market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape.
- Clearly define the value proposition, target market, pricing, and packaging for each offering.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to ensure the offerings are unique, and meet client requirements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data management, analytics, and AI, evaluating their relevance, and driving their adoption.
- Be the subject matter expert by publishing thought leadership articles, speaking at conferences, and participating in industry forums.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies for data and AI offerings, supporting them in client engagements.
- Engage with clients to understand their data and AI needs, challenges, and goals, building strong, long-term relationships with them as a trusted advisor.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of data and AI offerings, monitoring and analyzing them regularly, to identify areas for improvement and take corrective action if necessary.
- Build and manage a high-performing team of data scientists, AI engineers, and data analysts, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement data governance and data management strategies to ensure the highest levels of quality, security, and privacy of data assets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in data and AI technologies, evaluate their applicability to our business, and drive their adoption.
Budgets and Plans
- Contribute to budget planning and monitor financial performance so that the business is aware of cost and revenue forecasts, areas of underperformance, and opportunities for improvement
- Be involved in short- and long-range growth strategies, preparing execution plans to achieve targets.
- Monitor and apply market research, as well as industry best practices and emerging trends that can be applied to Injazat.
- Provide coaching to team members and peers to drive knowledge and understanding of the value of collaboration.
- Track individual KPIs to ensure optimum output and delivery efficacy
- Motivate one’s team and identify opportunities to take part in change initiatives, programs & projects that reflect international best practices and changes in the competitive environment.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Recommend improvements and contribute to the implementation of procedures & controls so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering the highest quality of service to customers.
MIS & Reports
- Prepare MIS statements and reports to meet the department’s and Injazat’s requirements, policies and standards.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPSInternal
- All Injazat employees and management
- Digital Architects
- Industry Vertical Leads
- Product Teams
- Techno Commercial Team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Digital Data Analyst Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Early Bird Tutors
- BMC SME Contract Renewal Jobs In Dubai | DC Consultants