Cybersecurity Implementation Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Comaea Consulting
About the job
Our client is a UAE based bespoke IT services provider with a solid client base in Abu Dhabi. The company is at the forefront of adopting the latest technological platforms to address their customers’ requirements in cyber security, digital transformation, enterprise information management, enterprise-wide intelligent automation, cloud management and web development. To support its growth strategy for its cyber security service offering towards its customers, our client is looking to recruit its : Cyber Security Implementation Engineer Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Designing, planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the customer’s data, systems, email, and networks.
- Testing, identifying, troubleshooting security and network problems and responding to all system and network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Participating in the change management process
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the reporting manager and the relevant departments in the client organization
- Evaluating the organization’s security needs and establishing best practices and standards accordingly.
- Routinely conduct penetration testing.
- Taking an active role in the change management process. Develop, recommend solutions and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform root cause analysis and engage in ongoing performance management.
- Perform resource optimization, review incidents, and provide solutions to optimize service requests.
- Assist in fronting information and audits.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and contribute towards department and service goals.
- Plan and participate in system performance enhancements, upgrades, and regular system maintenance reviews with the IT department.
- Communicate effectively with the IT stakeholders at customer end.
- You have a Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT-related discipline.
- At least five years of work experience in cyber security-related duties such as incident detection and response, and forensics.
- Experience in implementation of cyber security projects is a must
- Experience with the functionality, operation, and maintenance of firewalls and various forms of endpoint security.
- Experience in Zero Trust, DLP or EDR is preferred.
- Experience using various single sign on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions.
- Proficiency in languages/tools such as C++, Java, Node, Python, Ruby, Go, or Power Shell.
- Possess the right eye for detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest cybersecurity trends and hacker tactics.
- Strong skills in vendor management, project management teamwork, analysis and problem-solving.
- You have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Join a growing company in the Middle East region.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Work with highly reputed clients in the UAE.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|