Contracts and Technical Liaison Expert Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- Provide oversight in the negotiation and administration and drafting of dans contracts.
- Ensure request for proposals, contracts and tenders are issued and administered in accordance with dans policies and procedures as well as all relevant Dubai or U.A.E laws.
- Provide expert technical advice for developing safety critical asset support contracts and scope of works for the procurement of major assets to all dans departments.
- Oversight of the provision of dans operational insurance requirements.
- Provision of control for dans business travel to ensure efficient use of the travel budget across all departments.
Qualifications Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in contract preparation/management, preferably in the ATS, Aviation or related industry.
- Contract Management Certification or other relevant professional qualification from a recognised body.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognised body, or equivalent relevant aviation experience
- Government laws pertaining to contracts and procurement
- Operational Insurance requirements
- Air Traffic Engineering
- Aviation Management
- Asset Life-Cycle Management
- Project Management
- Business Finance
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE) Management System
- Audit Framework
- Key Performance indicators
- Strategic Support
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Accounts Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
- ORACLE FUSION HCM PROJECT MANAGER Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross Consulting