SearchPlus HR Dubai
Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
About the job
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Obstetrics & Gynecologist to diagnose and treat patients’ gynecological conditions. The Gynecologist’s responsibilities include performing breast examinations, prescribing suitable medications, and identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system. You should also be able to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause.
Some Of The Responsibilities Include
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients’ medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
Salary – Negotiable 60000AED to 110000AED per monthBenefits: 30 Days Annual Leave (Paid), Annual Air Fare for self & familyMedical Insurance for self& family as per UAE Labour Law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Graduate / Strategic Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Savills Middle East
- Procurement/Logistics Administrator Jobs In Dubai | NOV