Consultant Internal Medicine Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR
About the job
Seeking an internal medicine specialist who holds to the highest standards of medical practice, professionalism, and ethics. If you wish to be a part of an interdisciplinary health care team with a passion for helping people, you may be the perfect candidate for our facility. We are looking for a motivated, educated, licensed, a detail-oriented and driven internist who has experience working with patients in a community health setting.
- Perform physical evaluations on adult patients who are seeking medical attention for injuries, illness or other medical concerns
- Order screening tests and other measures that aid in the diagnostic process, and review reports, labs, x-rays, EKGs and all other screening methods
- Customize a treatment plan unique to each patient’s symptoms and diagnosis
- Perform minor procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, as needed
- Prescribe medication as part of a treatment plan in accordance to federal and state laws, and perform drug and disease utilization reviews on a regular basis to ensure quality treatment of patients and to avoid any drug and/or therapy conflicts
- Attend regular meetings involving professionals who are a part of the health care team
- Follow protocol set by the directors of the health clinic, adhering to medical ethics and standards, and provide recommendations in updating protocol if needed
Required Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Doctoral degree with a specialty focus on internal medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients and team members
- Ability to perform effectively and accurately in an often chaotic environment
- At least 3 year’s experience.
About CareerLink HR.
CareerLink HR is one of the leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing companies based in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to enhance their careers and be valuable assets to organizations.We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, UK, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.As an applicant, if you are looking for a medical job in the UAE, you have come to the right place. If you are running a hospital or a clinic and need specific healthcare resources, you can approach us. Our team is ready to help you with the services 24/7.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|