Consultant General Surgeon Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR
About the job
We are a physician-led, multi-facility health organization looking for a skilled general surgeon. If you have a proven track record and solid educational and training background, you may be the perfect fit for this position. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, along with highly-trained support staff to enable you to offer patients the best possible care. The position may require long work hours, including emergency on-call requirements. In return for your commitment, we offer you competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. This includes covering your costs for insurance and continuing education or other necessary training. This position also comes with the benefit of an established patient base and guaranteed referrals.
- Assess patients through testing and physical exams for their readiness for surgery, and analyze patients’ history and current medical status to determine the right treatment needs and to plan the surgical procedure
- Explain procedures to patients, including recovery and any follow-up care that will be needed
- Follow all universal precautions to ensure the safety of patients, other staff, and yourself during any contact with patients and while in the operating room
- The lead surgical team during operations following standard operating procedures
- Conduct safety reviews before, during, and after the procedure to ensure nothing has been overlooked and that patient safety is maintained at all times
- Commit to providing excellent care by adhering to all hospital policies, guidelines and requirements in regard to patient care
- Maintain an upstanding reputation in the community, including participation in any hospital fundraising or community events whenever possible to help build the facility’s reputation in the local area
- Participate in teaching and mentorship if asked by the administration
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- Must hold a Doctor of Medicine
- Previous experience in patient care and surgery
- Residency in general surgery
- Medical license in the state
- Must be able to pass all background checks
About CareerLink HR.
CareerLink HR is one of the leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing companies based in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to enhance their careers and be valuable assets to organizations.We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, UK, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.As an applicant, if you are looking for a medical job in the UAE, you have come to the right place. If you are running a hospital or a clinic and need specific healthcare resources, you can approach us. Our team is ready to help you with the services 24/7.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Consultant Internal Medicine Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR
- Bahrain Airport Careers 2023 Announced Job Vacancies