Consultant Family Medicine Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR
About the job
We are an innovative personnel-sourcing firm with solid team strength in recruiting candidates for various domains in the Healthcare sectors. With client needs becoming more specialized and niche-specific, widening the gap between HR needs and workforce capabilities, we seek to bridge the space between flourishing companies and qualified professionals. We deliver services from small to large businesses and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a full suite of recruitment solutions to help ease the client’s workload in identifying the right resources.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
- Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Caring, attentive nature.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Position: Consultant/Specialist. Family Medicine.
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: As per standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine to work with one of the leading Healthcare Group in Gulf Desired Candidates Profile.
About CareerLink HR.
CareerLink HR is one of the leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing companies based in the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to enhance their careers and be valuable assets to organizations.We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, UK, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.As an applicant, if you are looking for a medical job in the UAE, you have come to the right place. If you are running a hospital or a clinic and need specific healthcare resources, you can approach us. Our team is ready to help you with the services 24/7.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Petrofac Sharjah Careers Announced Job Vacancies
- Consultant General Surgeon Jobs In Sharjah | CareerLink HR